Saturday, May 10, 2014

Photoshop Tips



After using Photoshop for the Digital Image Cluster, I realize that being unfamiliar with the program can make achieving fast, beautiful results extremity difficult and tedious. I am fortunate to have a mother who is a photographer. My mom and I share all the cool Photoshop tricks we learn (her from tutorial books and experience, and me from photography classes).




At the moment, my favorite basic tools are the transform tool and the quick selection tool because they allow me to quickly and drastically modify photos.






Transform tool






 



 Quick Select Tool











I enjoy teaching people how to use Photoshop, but I found this website that gives the basics that may prove more useful than my mediocre instructions.



No comments:

Post a Comment